Re: painting bumpers

I just repainted my bumpers a few months ago.

Piece of cake!!!!

Buy a can of paint stripper that's safe for plastic bumpers--called
"polyurethane parts remover".  Spray it on for 10-15 min, spray/wipe off.
Repeat if necessary.  Don't touch that stuff, though, it burns.

Then go to pep boys and buy their 3-step rubber bumper spray paint cans.  1
can Adhesive promoter, 1 can flexible primer, 2 cans of whatever kind of
paint:  1 for each bumper.  Follow instructions.

Did I mention that it's a piece of cake!?!?!?

Email me for any more details

Chris