Order

Hello Mark,
	I recently ordered a clutch kit, cable, seal, Wheel key etc from
you but the wheel key wasn't sent out. I am not sure if I was charged
with it since I didn't get the invoice yet.

Just letting you know. BTW I got the other stuff really fast.

Kevin McGrath
1211 Pridgen Road I4
Myrtle Beach SC 29577

Also please send another business card and any catalog you might have, My
mechanic is interested in doing business with you since I told him about
you and that you have a warehouse in Atlanta.