Re: Information

Well I called EIP and they said that they stopped carrying
Reiger..because of the high cost. Growl..and I cant dialout
to the UK or germany right now cuz I'm at work..and by the
time I get home those blokes will be asleep. Looks like the
only option I have is that Zender front air scoup..grumble..

man this sucks.

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|