Thanks to all-

Ryan:   Rieger Tuning + Design
        Lauterbachstraße 77, 84307
        Eggenfelden, Germany
        phone: 0049 8721 2044

Through the UK:
               PSG
               phone: 01530 271139

In the US{dont know if they actually have it}:
                EIP Tuning
                1532 Liberty Rd.
                Eldersberg, Md.  21784
                phone: 1800-784-8100

Post your results so i can know since i havent yet contacted Rieger,
but one day might order a kit- find out if they have literature;
diagrams/schematics, etc. I'll try to reach them as well.

Yes, if youre looking for a w i d e kit- Rieger does the widest-
they make a Golf look like something completely different.
Interestingly, Rieger's Scirocco kit resembles a Corrado.

As for blacked-out lights- mine had the black pin-stripe tape and it started
to come off. Ive seen the molded type, so I'll just keep
hunting.

polinsky