Re: Wagner body kit

At 05:30 PM 9/12/96 +-200, you wrote:
>Hey everyone.  Anybody ever hear of the Wagner body kit?  It looks a lot
like the Reiger body kit to me.  Go way back into your European car
collection-all the way back to when it was VW & Porsche and look at April
91.  What a bad-ass Scirocco on page 84!  I've seen a car just like that
running around Bitburg.  285/40/15 Yokohamas in the rear!

>But anyway, I have a question for you mechanical experts.  I have an 89
1.8i Scirocco Scala thats making a horrendous noise from behind the dash.
It sounds like the blower fan sqealing, but it's not that.  Could a
speedometer make noises like that?  It gets louder as I accelerate.  It'll
stop for a while and start up again if I make a hard right turn.  Any advice
is much appreciated...

Sounds new to me, but to find out quickly if it is would be to disconect the
cable from under the hood, then go test drive it. Then likely it might be
your spedo.

Shawn