Re: You don't need a zillion dollars.

At 01:48 PM 9/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>one note..i meant tint the outside of the plastic..hehe inside wont do
>you much good as far as looks go =]
>
>now..adding a bulb..your talking about the tail lights? Hrm, I'll
>take a look at them tomorrow and check that out..sounds cool.

Ya, just pop off the rear of the light assy and look at where there is a
socket and no bulb. Then compare it to where the socket mates up with the
lense. See, its got black plastic where there needs to be a hole for the
bulb to go thru. Drill or cut it out with a razor blade. It's really quite
simple to do, thats why its comfusing. It cant be that easy! It is.

Shawn