Re: You don't need a zillion dollars.

one note..i meant tint the outside of the plastic..hehe inside wont do
you much good as far as looks go =]

now..adding a bulb..your talking about the tail lights? Hrm, I'll
take a look at them tomorrow and check that out..sounds cool.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|