Re: If I had a zillion dollars...

Hrm ..if EIP is the only one that sell that brand...wonder if they are
the best at installing it? I can't drive my car and dump it off at the
east coast for the next month =] But I will call them and see what kind
of a kit they have...5grand is a lot though for just a body-kit..no matter
how extensive. Though I still wanr Reiger's number in europe..to order it
directly from them..I detest paying resellers markup.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|