Re: Newbie... That's me

Thanks for the info Jeremy.

I am indeed from the UK.  It seems you got a good deal from that old GTI!

I think I will start with the easiest (cheapest!) route and get hold of a
sports air filter and then go for the exhaust.  When (if) I happen to free
up some cash I may well go for the rebore and sports cam. There's 73K on the
clock at the moment...not bad for an '86...so I may have to take the
expensive route eventaully.

All the best,

Leigh