Re: If I had a zillion dollars...

-- [ From: Josh Clark * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hey Ryan and all.  I once had dreams of owning a kit such as Reiger's GTO
for the Scirocco but as soon as I called EIP I knew that those dreams would
never be realized.  Wanna know why?  $5800 is why!!!  The kit is not just a
plastic kit.  It has all new quarter panels and bumpers and needs some
serious work to be put on.  I don't have EIP's number off hand but they have
adds in Euro Car and are located in Maryland.  So far as I know they are the
only company that sells Reiger in the US.  Hey, if you buy it let us all
know and show me some pictures!
 Josh Clark