Re: If I had a zillion dollars...

'Black-outs' are make out of a dark plexi..I wouldnt recommend
painting clear plexi as that will block the light completely.
If you are skilled enough I suppose you could just tint the inside of the
light fixtures to give a 'black-out' look to stock parts w/o having to pay
and arm and a leg. orange..ya just gota buy them that way.

whats the number to Rieger? do they make a body kit for a 16v Scirocco?
I cant find VWgolf anywhere near to me....i'd like to get a catalog w/
some pics from them if they have a body kit for my rocco.

Ryan
'87 16v Scirocco
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|