If I had a zillion dollars...

Hey there:

1. What is the deal with "blacked-out" lights [as well as "oranged-out",
etc.]? Is this simply a process in the injection-molding?- or is
there a common home remedy [a fine air-brushed mist???]? They are
kinda trick, in a way, but i havent seen much for sciroccos...except
for in a few, rare photos...
2. If you think the Zender bodykit is something, it ain't nuthin'
compared to the Rieger kit out of the homeland- *deutchland*--
find the recent VWGolf Magazine {which celebrates the 21years of the
GTI, this issue}, and go to the last two pages. Talk about der shit...
I have every intention of purchasing one and combining it with
some custom fiberglass work for a guaranteed blitzkrieg!
Then i'll repaint my GTI in deep orange- about the same value as the
yellow in the mag...with black wheels...
3.Axle-stubs to convert from rear drums to discs??? Whos got some?

Thank to All! Paul, 16v Scirocco GTI

ps.: i recently put Eibachs/Bilsteins with Neuspeed sway bars on my
scirocco- FANTASTIC

pps.: drc at Drcbike@aol.com has lotsa parts...