Re: Newbie

Hi there,

I have a Scirocco GTX with the same 112 bhp engine (DX) as yourself. I'm
interested in the BR Motorsport engine.  Is this a conversion or does it
require a totally new engine?  What sort of cost does this entail?  I am
also thinking of getting hold of a Jetex exhaust - is this the best exhaust
to get?

Thanks for your help.

Regards

Leigh Caddy