Modifications - YIPPEEEEEEE!

G'day, Volks!

I'm getting some money this winter and naturally decided to waste (?) it on
my baby, an '87 16v.  My planned expenditures are as follows:

Adjustable Konis with Eibach lowering springs all around.
Upper and lower strut tie bars. (I know I'm supposed to have one, but one of
the previous owners of the car took it off and 'forgot' to replace it.)
22mm front anti-sway bar, 25mm rear.
Neuspeed's VR4 kit and a throttle body.
15" wheels with V rated tires, probably Yokahamas.

Any recommendations or suggestions?  I've compiled this based on reading
European car and things I've read here and on the usenet, so kindly tell me
what you think.  Am I wasting my money on any of these things, is there a
better way to do it?

All advice appreciated!

Brandon Sommerville

Hukt on fonix wurkd for mee!