Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

> I have a 87 16V and it has original stock speakers. I'm planning to upgrade
> those speakers. What sort of speakers would able to fit in the front doors
> speaker bracket without any modification?

	One of the other things that I have just sitting around is an
Infinity CS-1 system.  This consists of one speaker that will just fit
into that location, a crossover and a tweeter.  Now you only need one
speaker out on each side to run this system(cossover is this sequential
sort of thing)  Anway the clarity of this system is unreal(Price is
however not one of its better qualities)and I feel is a good addition to
this car.  Now keep in mind you may have to be creative on where you put
the tweeter, but it is entirely possibly to keep it totally out of sight.

I have 4 channels amp hiding up front behind the console.

Now this you gotta tell me about, where are you hiding this thing?

	Adam
	"S'good ta be da King."