Help and suggestions on a Fox

I know this is the scirocco mailing list, buit as my place of employment
cut newsgroups I dont have much of a chance to post on the newsgroups.

I'm going to be putting my car into the shop to have the rieger kit
installed, so i'm looking for a daily driver in the meantime. I really
can't find a GTi, and dont want to pay over a grand, so cabrios are out,
and that leaves me with a fox (no there arent any scirocco's either here)
unless Miles wants to sell me his =]

I looked at an 87 fox yesterday, its been in a front end fender bender
and lots of little things are broke and the interior is crappy, lets just
call this a hooptie car for reference. But the engine looks real good,
new sparkplug wires, new braided feul wires, from distribution, stock
suspension and sway bar, and 150k on it. No info as this lot is just
selling it for a freind that works at a storage lot..and noone claimed it
for xx days so he's selling it.(orig owner prob is in jail). Any ideas of
this car's ballpark worth? I was thinking of offering like $800, sticker
says $1,300. I'll testdrive it tomorrow.

any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ryan
|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|