RE: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

yes, for complete stock your stuck with 4x6 plates i think, and the
selection is next to nil. If you go with 4x6's then all you really need
is a decent head unit that outputs 30-35w per channel, skip your amp
unless your adding a woofer. If I remember I don't think there are any
4x6 plates that can *safely* handle >50w RMS continuous. If you find some
let me know and I'll order a pair too for my back.

Ryan

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|
|PARANET, Inc.				schuermann@paranet.com|