Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

At 19:01 19/11/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Please let me know what all you guys think.
>
>	I have an Orion XTR 15" sitting in my room at home and I would
>really like to use it in my car.  Does anyone know of a good setup?  I
>would appreciate any other recommendations.
>
>	Adam
>	'87 Scirocco 16v
>	"One...Two....Five!"
>	"Three sir!"
>	"Three."
>

>--

I have a 87 16V and it has original stock speakers. I'm planning to upgrade
those speakers. What sort of speakers would able to fit in the front doors
speaker bracket without any modification? And any speakers small enough to
fit at the back where the original speakers located now? I don't want to
have fancy audio systems that takes up trunk space, and I don't want to
drill two holes to the trunk cover for speakers. At the moment I have 4
channels amp hiding up front behind the console. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.

Erik Wu
87 Scirocco 16V
82 Scirocco 8V (crashed)