Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

<< You will probably never have to change those settings after
 you get them right anyway.  Of course you could install an EQ later if you
are
 unhappy but I can't see why you would be with all that power.  Good luck and
 let me know how it turns out.  One last thought is that you may want to
replace
 your speaker wire with new, slightly larger stuff.  I thought it might help
at
 first so I did it and it made quite a difference to my surprise.  16 guage
is
 what I used,I think. >>

I will probably start with no EQ, and if I am not satisfied, i will upgrade.
 Sounds like the way to go.

Good idea about replacing the speaker wire. I don't know how old the stuff in
the car is right now.

Thanks,

Tim :)