Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco? (fwd)

<< You probably won't need an EQ unless you're VERY particular about
 tuning your stereo to perfection.  With a nice 4 channel amp (like those
 made
 by Eclipse, Soundstream, Kicker, etc.) you can change the crossover
 frequency and the individual gains for each pair of speakers (bass and
 mid-
 high), which should give you enough flexibility.  Once you've tried
 tweaking
 those controls and find that you need more options, then perhaps an EQ
 is
 for you. >>

Tim (wow, I suddenly feel like I am talking to myself here...) Sounds like I
should get an EQ the!  I like stuff with my car to be perfect, ESPECIALLY the
tunes!!  Gosh, do I have a long way to go to get my car perfect!!  ;-)

Thanks for the advice,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco
'84 Rabbit GTi autocross project