Re: rus's 3rd gear

<< Im going to have my mechanic check this.  Usually i'd try and take a look
 myself, but he installed a brand spanking (no oil on it woo hoo!) tranny
 about 25 days ago.. I figure if its to do with the likage it goes under the
 labor warentee and if its a synchro related problem then it should be under
 the parts warentee.  Oh well ill keep you guys posted.   >>

That sounds like the way to go to me!!  I figure, if you go under there and
try to fix anything, there goes your warentee!!  :-)

Tim :)