Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco?

>Please let me know what all you guys think.
>
>	I have an Orion XTR 15" sitting in my room at home and I would
>really like to use it in my car.  Does anyone know of a good setup?  I
>would appreciate any other recommendations.

        Ok, it's a little weird but I have 12" MTX mounted using my spare
tire well as an enclosure.  I just mounted the speaker on particle board and
laid it down on a bed of spray foam.  Then I mounted my three amps and power
distribution block on a raised board around the sub.  Above that I have a
false floor with a plexiglass window.  The whole setup removes about 8" of
depth and the spare tire well from my hatch, but it looks good( I was
thinking about competing at the time) and is invisible from the outside.  Oh
yeah, it sounds good too.  Just be sure to seal and damp the spare tire well.