Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco?

<<  Different music needs different setups to sound
 great.  My last thought is please be sure to set that crossover for the subs
 right, there are already too many massive distortion four wheeled stereos
 driving our roads. >>

Don't even get me started about the massive distortion on wheels!!  I am
getting SICK of those really loud stereos!!

I am looking to build a nice system in my '84 after I get it painted, and a
lot of the other work that I want to do.  I do NOT want something loud and
abnoxtious.  I just want something with nice highs, mids and bass that is
VERY clear INSIDE the car.  Right now I am running a Blaupunkt Cancun, Blau
120w, 3 way 6x9 in the rear and  Blau 70w, two way 4x6 in the front.  I do
not have any amps or anything running to any of this equipment, and I feel
that if I run a 50w amp with an eq and a crossover it would really make the
system come alive!  Whatcha think?

Thanks,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco