Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< I really think these people are bungholes but, they have an event so I put
 up with them so I can race. Why they keep inviting us I dunno.
 Id rather run with the poor SCCA people. At least they have personalities
 and can hold a conversation. :) >>

I think those guys were pissed because they were caught by (if not passed by)
Volkswagens.  That is when they realized that they don't know how to drive!!!
 You should have oferend to let them drive your car and see what it's like to
drive a real car!!  That REALLY would have pissed 'em off!!  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco