Re: Autocrossing is wonderful

<< Actually Tim, it would be good to drive the car in an autox in a stock
 config. That way after you make the mods, you can feel and see your $$ at
 work!  >>

Now bad advise, Shawn.  But, the biggest problem I see with that is my front
struts SUCK, and my cat is clogged.  I will most deffinatly be able to tell
if my money is working.  I do have a very FUN testing ground!!  :-)

I am very much looking forward to doing some autocrossing.   I mean, the two
main reasons why I want to do it is 1) to have some fun with my car (legally)
2) to get the driving skills that are required for autocrossing and be able
to use them on the street (deffencive driving)  I feel that doing the autox
thing will really help me to enjoy everyday driving.  But, maybe that is just
me.
OH, and I would very much like to meet the other VW people out there that
autox!!!  It's like a little klan or something!  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco