Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could ha

On 16 Nov 96 at 10:48, MARK DAVISON wrote:

> I hope my previous post clarified things about the vibration
> transmitted, the difference between TT and stock is VERY small.

So that everyone can save time and bandwidth, I've decided to go with
the TT mount.  Unless you really want to give your $.02, no need to
continue the thread.  Thanks....

> Go Win 3.1 !! (and 3.11)!!

Yeah!!!!
'Cept my employer just gave me a laptop with 95.....and I have to use
it on that.  But they can't make me change my home Workgroups
setup!!!

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA