Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could ha

On 16 Nov 96 at 11:15, Shawn Meze wrote:

> Thats what I meant to say about the TT mount. Poly mounts you would
> feel every bug, every grain of sand. Go with the TT mount, I think
> this is the best choice for you. (Right mark?)

That's what I decided, per my earlier post.  Can't you read?  :=)

> Win 3.1 RULE!!    :)

Workgroups 3.11 !!!      You must be in the sun too much :)

BTW, got Powwow 3.0 up and running.  See you there sometime....
For all of you that haven't tried Powwow, give it a shot.  It was
cool talking to Kevin, Chris and Shawn the other nite (all at the
same time!!).

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA