Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could handle.....

At 09:09 PM 11/15/96 -0800, you wrote:

>I dissagree with Mark on this one. (Dont worry, were still the "anti Win95"
>buds!) Although it will transmit some (I stress the word -SOME-.)

No, we're not disagreeing! :-)

I hope my previous post clarified things about the vibration transmitted,
the difference between TT and stock is VERY small.

>The key there is "reliability and comfort. yaz can have the both! Well, you
>could, kinda. The cheapy unit wont last as long, but, it will dampen more
>vibrato's from the interior. The TT unit will transmit a teency bit more and
>will last you a long, long time.
>Compare the cost and time of buying more of the cheapies as to about

There are cheap stock type ones available, I don't deal with them, it's not
worth saving a buck or two. , The OE ones I had mentioned were original
German, should last as long as the TT, only difference is diameter and
hardness.

Go Win 3.1 !! (and 3.11)!!

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers