Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could handle.....

At 08:30 PM 11/15/96 +0800, you wrote:

>I'm debating on which front motor mount to buy.  There's the German
>one for really cheap, and the TT heavy duty one for a lot more.  Mark
>says the TT is harder rubber and may transmit slightly more vibration
>to the interior.

To clarify, the TT one transmits a bit more vibration than the stock
one (it is not only a bit harder but also larger so it fits more tightly
into the little cup) but the difference is very slight. It will, however,
do quite a bit to limit engine movement. And the TT is not not to be
confused with hard poly (urethane) ones that will transmit lots
of noise and vibration.

Hope this helps.

Mark
Adirondack Auto Brokers