Re: Best speaker config in a Scirocco?

This is also my configuration. Mine is a 2' cubic box ported with a 4" JL
flex port (adds 10db gain and is also almost the only thing ya can fit in
there) I have a JL audio 12w6 with 300 watts of a Precision Power A600
going to it. Now thats how music should be!

>        Ok, it's a little weird but I have 12" MTX mounted using my spare
>tire well as an enclosure.  I just mounted the speaker on particle board and
>laid it down on a bed of spray foam.  Then I mounted my three amps and power
>distribution block on a raised board around the sub.  Above that I have a
>false floor with a plexiglass window.  The whole setup removes about 8" of
>depth and the spare tire well from my hatch, but it looks good( I was
>thinking about competing at the time) and is invisible from the outside.  Oh
>yeah, it sounds good too.  Just be sure to seal and damp the spare tire well.

Mike Weiler Talmage PA USA
81's Scirocco 160k+ (stock so far)
FOUR-FIG-NEWTONS!!!