Elec Problems

I'm slowly workling on this and was wonderign if anyone else had
ideas.

Problem:

1> AC Compressor does not turn on when switch ON
2> Upshift indicator doesn't work
3> Horn doesn't work

really the horn is my main concern..i need to pass inspection.

Solutions:
1> Checked the freon, no leaks. Fan blows just fine, compressor
doesnt kick in. Replaced relay.
2> Replaced relay.
3> Checked horns they work. Replaced relay.

Am I correct in saying that the only thing left to check is the fuse
panel back, for a loose wire and the horn switch on the steering column?

Ryan
'87 16v Sciroccooooo.....

|Ryan Schuermann			       ryan@nwpros.com|
|Technical Analyst			      zqft01@amoco.com|