Re: CHange the subject, Chris Taylors a Punk!

<<  What the hell does this string have to do with Sciroccos?  It's bad
 enough that I have to sift through 60-100 messages a day with out looking at
 this crap, if you guys want to pick on each other do it person to person.
 Thank you for your time >>

We are just playing with each other.  Calm down.  Gosh, can't anybody have
any fun in this world anymore?  Gesh.

Tim