Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could han

On 17 Nov 96 at 0:59, Josh Clark wrote:

>  I have heard nothing but
> good about Bellevue Motorsport headers.  Dont have their info handy
> but Im sure someone here does.  Guys?  a little help?  =) Josh --

They're at 13500 Bel-Red Road, Bellevue, WA.  I don't have their
phone # handy, but it's listed in the FAQs.  I stopped in one day on
my way home from work.  They seemed pretty decent to deal with from
my limited time talking to them.  If you can't find the phone # on
the net, let me know and I'll look it up at work on Monday.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)