Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could ha

On 16 Nov 96 at 17:07, Mike wrote:

> ahh common it was just starting ot get repetative too! :)

Feel free to ramble on the subject if you wish :)

> welp now that ya have it on one (try the dialup for the internet
> connection) i'll tell ya that you can not beat it with and other
> winsock dialup program! :)

I had already setup some friends on 95.  You're right, it doesn't get
much easier to connect than with 95.  I still like my workgroups
better tho  :)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA