Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could ha

On 16 Nov 96 at 13:18, Shawn Meze wrote:

> Ya, I was looking for you geeks last night but you all must have
> lives or something! I pretty much leave it on all the time.

I'm on now, but I'm getting that "powow not running on netcom"
message just like I got last night when I couldn't connect to you.
Anyone else I try to connect to I get "timeout trying to connect",
which simply means they're not on.  When I try you, it kicks me out
immediately.  If you're on, try to connect to me..........
BTW, it's 9:30 PST

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA