A1 headlights UPDATE

Yep guys, you were right.  It was the headlight switch.  Josh I went
to the junkyard and I picked up 2 switches (just incase one was
already broke).  And sure enough right after I put the swith in the
lights it worked fine.

A big THANKS to everyone who responded to the A1 headlights post
about a month ago

If anyone has the same problem and they dont have a junkyard near
them I'd be happy to sell my extra switch.

                           Jay

VW Scirocco 1988 16v
VW Scirocco 1980