Re: just when you thought I had all the advise I could han

On 15 Nov 96 at 21:09, Shawn Meze wrote:

> BTW, thanks for the POWOW last night. It was kinda interesting even
> tho we didnt have word one about VW's!

OK...it seems to make sense to get the TT from what you said.

Kevin and I most certainly did talk about VWs while your netcom
connection wouldn't connect to me.  And I seem to remember you and
him discussing autox.  So there !     :P~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm downloading version 3.0 as I'm writing this email.  Next time
we'll be on equal ground.......

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA