Re: get a real mail client !

On 13 Nov 96 at 12:17, Shawn Meze wrote:

> exit the Eudora mail program, and reenter, it works fine. I Dunno.
> one of those things.....

Try Pegasus.....it's light years better, easier to use, and it's free!!
You can find it at all the usual software sites on the net.  If you
need any assistance (if you decide to try Pegasus), let me know.

Sorry for the off subject post, but I thought others may benefit
from this besides Shawn.

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA