Re:

On 12 Nov 96 at 21:55, Trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> scirocco-l-request@privateI.com, with your request (subscribe,
> unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.

Shawn,

I know your mind goes blank now and again (that old age thing), but I
got about 10 or so of these over the last 2 days.  What mail client
you using?  Maybe we can figure out what the prob is.........

While on the subject of unfortunate posts, one thing that bugs me is
when people reply to posts and don't edit out the non-pertinent info
before sending it to the list.  I hate to sift through tons of B.S.
to get to one or two lines, not to mention the waste of bandwidth.
This really gets bad when it's a long thread and 5 different people's
before sending.  We all know the footer by now, and your reply will
have a new one added in case we forgot  :=)

Rick    hugacub@whidbey.net
85 Scirocco 8V  Wolfsburg
Oak Harbor, WA
(On Whidbey Island in the Puget Sound)