Re:

Dom, this IS war, and it's fun.  Lemme cut and paste my correspondence w/
Kevin about this, to let you all know what we're doing:

>> I'm putting this guy on my list of people to kill.  Don't any of the rest of
>> you try it.  I got DIBBS!!
>

>Yeah this guys a real dick, I agree with you there. Hey I'm on a
>temporary ISP right now, Maybe I should configure my mail program to
>Carbon Copy him every message I write. SInce its temporary I won't mind
>getting spammed from his sorry ass for a while.
>
>Comments?

Oh my lord, that is the next best thing to murder.  Would you be so kind, Kevin?
-Chris
-----------------------------------

Date: Thu, 07 Nov 1996 03:16:03 -0800
From: Kevin McGrath <kevin@pelican.net>
To: Chris Taylor <chtaylo4>
Subject: Re: Potential new members...

Well since I used the page http://www.verycrazy.com/100most/ that
wouldn't be a good one to use, (people might smell flame bait) but you
could try and find web pages with guestbooks and sign them using his
name and Email address, but make sure to offend as many people as
possible. Espically the owner of the page. That would work great!

There are many things you can do to this guy, I don't have the AOL
software, but if I did I might wnat to try and guess his password. Its
surprising (so I've heard :-)  )  How easy some people make it to guess
their passwords. YOu got his profile use it to your best advantage. I
know with AOL you can change your user name easily. USe this! maybe try
and catch him Online in a chat room, "Make friends" with him however you
can (Maybe use a girls screen name and profile etc) Then see if you cna
get his address and send him a million junk mails everything from Giant
dildos to Civil War chess sets.

Also you might want to check out alt.revenge newsgroup. I can get you
started but those guys are ruthless in there. Be sure to explain the
situation to them real good or they will flame you.Getting his real
address or password would be great. If you had his password you could
run up his bill (a little risky by yourself) A better way to run up his
bill is post his username and password to newsgrouops like alt.2600 etc.

Hmmm I'm on a role. If you get his address get a bit envelope take a
nasty dump in there and send it to him along with a picture of a
scirocco.

:-) :-) :-) Oh this is FUN!
-Kevin

----------------------

>Well since I used the page http://www.verycrazy.com/100most/ that...........

>:-) :-) :-) Oh this is FUN!

Oh my god.  You are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is going to be fun fun fun!

There ARE search engines that will give you a name and address for a phone
#.  and vice-versa:

Member Name:	Ian Lyman
Location:	New York, NY
Birthdate:	1976

We can work off that!!!  If worse comes to worse, I'll play like a girl to
him on AOL, and get his phone number, and plug it into the search and get
his address.

He's DEAD!

-Chris
------------------

I did a search on guestbook, and got like 52,000 entries.

Looks like I've got a project this weekend!!!!!!  And this is just the
beginning!  No one abuses the name "scirocco" and then cuts on the
car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I send Scirocco a message, like "you just sealed your own fate", or
something foreshadowing?  Or should I totally not respond to his cut, and be
totally anonymous?

50 guestbooks, signed and insulted.
-Chris
-------------------------

> Oh my god.  You are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This is going to be fun fun fun!
>
> There ARE search engines that will give you a name and address for a phone
> #.  and vice-versa:
>
> Member Name:    Ian Lyman
> Location:       New York, NY
> Birthdate:      1976
>
> We can work off that!!!  If worse comes to worse, I'll play like a girl to
> him on AOL, and get his phone number, and plug it into the search and get
> his address.
>
> He's DEAD!

Yeah this is fun! ANyway I have been trying everything I can to get his
address

Here is a list of Lyman's in NY NY, but there are about 40 of them
http://phone.whowhere.com/telephone.psrch?f-name=&name=Lyman&City=New+York&s
tate=NY&zip-code=

ALso
http://query1.whowhere.com/jwz/name.wsrch?name=ian+lyman&org=aol.com&match=i
nexact

Thats a list of Lymans on AOL, This guy isn't the easiest to track down.
If you put my info in the same engines you get back my life story. I
really think the password guessing thing would be great, Most likely
hard but definately possible. ONce when I was on AOL I surfed the
profile thing looking for people from Myrtle Beach and I was able to
guess a password from reading profiles.

This guys password could be
scirocco
car
volks
volkswagen (too long?)
wind
desert
movie
theatre

etc it could be anything I wish I knew it!

ANyway I'll keep trying.
Once we get him Then you can start to make his life hell.

How you guys like it?  Ian is NO MORE!  Everyone join in!

Chris Taylor
'87 16v Scirocco

West Ambler Johnston Hall
Virginia Tech Campus