Re:

At 11:04 PM 11/12/96 +0800, you wrote:
>On 12 Nov 96 at 21:55, Trnsfrma@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
>> To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
>> scirocco-l-request@privateI.com, with your request (subscribe,
>> unsubscribe) in the BODY of the message.
>
>Shawn,
>
>I know your mind goes blank now and again (that old age thing), but I
>got about 10 or so of these over the last 2 days.  What mail client
>you using?  Maybe we can figure out what the prob is.........
>
>While on the subject of unfortunate posts, one thing that bugs me is
>when people reply to posts and don't edit out the non-pertinent info
>before sending it to the list.  I hate to sift through tons of B.S.
>to get to one or two lines, not to mention the waste of bandwidth.
>This really gets bad when it's a long thread and 5 different people's
>before sending.  We all know the footer by now, and your reply will
>have a new one added in case we forgot  :=)
>
>Rick

Sorry all. I have found out why my program sends ghost messages. When I
click to send a message, then wait for it to go out, it sometimes just sits
there and nothing happens. So I click on "stop" so I can read another
message or whatever. It saves the message that I was trying to send as
"queued". When I stop the sending process but, its sending as much of a
message as what you and I get but nothing else. For some reason, it hangs on
sending messages. If I exit the Eudora mail program, and reenter, it works
fine. I Dunno. one of those things.....

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi