Re: So... anyone have Autotech anti-sway bars?

> Autotech sprongs are junk?  I kinda have to disagree.  I have Hor progressive
> lowering sprongs on my A2 GTI and that suspention beats 2 of my friends
> Neuspeed setups.  The Neuspeed springs don't have the same stability that I
> feel with mine.  Maybe the springs are different from the A2s to your Sciroccos
> but I thought they were all the same.  Just didnt want you to shoot down Hor
> springs to quick.
>
> Kyle
> --

I'm going to have to go with Kyle on this.  I have a lightly warmed over
suspension with Hor springs and Boge progas on my 88 16v Scirocco.  I live in
the bad road zone of the northeast, so a race setup is out.
I find that I can consistantly out maneuver other 'sportly' type cars in
typical highway/street cornering and freeway ramps.
Overall, I'm a satisfied customer.  However, due to the fact that I have people
that ride with me that don't always appreciate a 'harsh' ride, (read wife)
I'd go with an adjustable shock like the Tokico if I were to do it again.

"Share and Enjoy!"

==Brett