Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

>>Im kinda partial to the 6 spoke wheels. I like the mesh wheels (Especially
the BBS wheels) but like you said, cleaning them is one tough thing to do.
There are many nice wheels to choose from. Im kinda partial to wheels that
nobody has, you know? Not something exotic, just something kinda unique. I
was going to get the 3 spoke Antera's but then I started seeing Sentras with
them! YUUUUUUUUUCK!!! That changed my mind. I also like the Hockenheims

You guys might think I'm nuts, but I really like the Borbet Type A.  When you look at them in a magazine, you really don't get the full effect
of them because they look the best when standing at one of the corners of the car.  The pattern isn't on the edge of the rim.  It's 'indented' about 1.5-2 inches.  I like that 'deep dish' look.  You ever see Borbet Type A on a Porsche 944, RX7 or Corrado?  Looks good!  I've never seen them on a Scirocco, but I think it would look really good.  The car has to be lowered for these wheels to look good, tho.  I also like Momo Arrows.
I like how my mesh BBSs look, but they are only 15 X 6.  I wish they
were 15 X 7.