Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< The car will never be done. There will always be something else you want
 add or change on the car. Thats just the reality of it. just when I was
 thinking I have a really bitchin car, I go to the latgest SEMA show and see
 these Steril show cars. Makes my car look like a daily driver! (One that
 gets me to Las Vegas in 4 hours!)  >>

Man, you got that right!  Once I feel that I have my car done, you KNOW
somebody will come out with some sort of new toy that I just HAVE to get!
 It's neverending!  :-)

<<  Sure, we could meet half way! Las vegas is about half from San Diego and
your town in VA! Thats fair, right?? :)  >>

Oh, I thought half way was Waynesboro, VA!  :-)

Tim :)