Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< >I don' know the exact price, but i do know that I am going to have to
save
 >every penny I can if I want to get those!  Which I do, so I guess I had
 >better start saving!!

 One project at a time, Tim! Get that exhaust on first man!  >>

D'oh, yeah!!  Actually, the first thing I need to do is get the suspension
on.

Man, the hole in my muffler is getting big, and NOISY!!!  Starting to drive
me crazy.

Tim :)