Re: Alignment?

>>Would I have the limited slip if I got a new tranny put it?
>
>It would if it has the right code on the case AND if the differental was not
>changed.

Ok then, my 'new' used tranny is making a clicking noise in reverse and
whining in first and second.  It isn't slipping out of gear yet so my
mechanic says wait till the warranty is almost up before getting it replace.
I am planning on asking for a rebuilt one this time.  What is the correct
transmission code for my car?

Brandon Sommerville

"And then I says, tell me I'm wrong! And she says, I can't baby, 'cause
you're not!"
 - The Evil Midnight Bomber What Bombs at Midnight