Re: Alignment?

At 03:18 PM 11/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>>Would I have the limited slip if I got a new tranny put it?
>>
>>It would if it has the right code on the case AND if the differental was not
>>changed.
>
>Ok then, my 'new' used tranny is making a clicking noise in reverse and
>whining in first and second.  It isn't slipping out of gear yet so my
>mechanic says wait till the warranty is almost up before getting it replace.
>I am planning on asking for a rebuilt one this time.  What is the correct
>transmission code for my car?

Heh, I dunno brandon, lemme crawl under your car and look!  :)
The one you have now should have the code on it. If its one you had
replaced, any tranny will work for your car with a few codes. Since I dont
know off the top of my head what you have, Im not gonna guess.

Id like to know whats in there now myself.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and