Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< When you are ready to paint check with me. Right now I have a
 perfect left fender.
I also have a few perfect doors, may be cheaper (and better) than them
re-skinning it
Sometimes I have new sunrood cables and tracks in stock at a
fraction of the dealer prices.  >>

Great!  You sure are an abundance of parts!!  I will most deffinatly contact
you when I am ready!  I should have a nice list at that time.

Thank you,

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco