Update on power steering and stalling

Ok i adjusted my idle valve and now its set at about 1050 rpm.  This is also
good cause my engine doesn't rattle that much (i assume i'll need side engine
mounts..).
Anyway the stalling has been slightly curbed, but i think my prob is somthing
else.
When i turn my steering wheel waaaayy over to either lock (all the way right
or left) i hear a strange hissing/weird sound and my rps's drop like 400-500.
 This is at idle, when im puling out af a parking space. Does anyone have any
ideas? Power steeing pump?? anything?