Re: Ahh paint Jobs...

<< Borbet Type C--  Shawn's Rims.  Give Shawn his space. >>

I have done a lot of thinking about those wheels.  They are very popular on
Sciroccos, and I have seen some on Corrados.  I really like them, but I want
something a little different (sorry Shawn)

<<  OZ Mito--  ehhh...  >>

I agree.  I seriously doubt I would go for those.

<<  MSW Type 55--  THOSE ARE MY RIMS! COPYCATTER!!!!!  :-).  I have a Type 55
from my accident w/ a                              big chunk taken out of it
in my garage.  Want it?  >>

What, did you copywrite those wheels to your car or something?  I'll get them
if I wanna!!!  ;-)  Oh, and I am going to have to pass on that wheel for now.
 Sorry!

<<  Other votes for BBS RX, moda M1, MSW Type 21 and paint the mesh black,
TSW
Hock's, TSW Evo's.>>

Okay, the BBS RX are nice wheels, but I don't think they are available in
15".  I believe they only come in 16 and 17 and 18".  Too big for me.  Moda
M1, nice wheels.  I have thought about those.  But, they kind of look like
the typical five star rims that you see on hoopdies.  MSW 21, YUCK.  Nuff
said.  TSW Hocks, NICE!  I havethought about those too.  TSW Evo, ej\h, too
flat.

A couple more sets of wheels that I forgot about are the ABT five spoke
forged (or are they cast?) wheels.  VERY nice in my opinion, but EXPENCIVE!!
 Also, the AZEV type C.  That basiclally sums it up.

The wheels I would like the most are the ones from ABT.  I REALLY like them.
 Also, I feel they would fit my car the best.

<<  These statements DO reflect the opinions/views of the author!!!!!!!  >>

Yeah, but who really cares what YOU think?  LOL  :-)
  X-(    <----this is what I look like after you punch me in the eye for that
comment!

Chris, thanks for your input and opinions.  They all help!  :-)

Tim :)

'84 Wolfsburg Edition Scirocco